- Convert the word 'maybe' to a clear 'yes' or 'no'
- Swap the words 'I think ...' to 'In my experience what I notice is...'
- Change your next complaint into a clear request
- Use the words "I will" only for real promises you intend to keep
- Shut up (and listen instead of saying anything)
- Say 'tell me more' instead of giving an opinion
Will you let me know what happens when you try these out?
They really have changed my life.
© 2010 Elese Coit
If you wish to reprint, feel free, please link back here and if it's of use, include:
"Elese Coit is a leader in transformative personal change and Hosts the Radio Show A New Way To Handle Absolutely Everything. To see the world differently, reach for one of her '101 New Pairs of Glasses' each day on http://elesecoit.com"