Or maybe that is just me!!
I spent New Year doing something I've never done before: December 31st I was alone on a reflective retreat. On the show I share with you what I did, what I packed and what I learned and how you can apply 5 principles of change to any change in your life.
- Close Out by choosing consciously and releasing
- Spend time in gratitude by making lists of what you appreciate and where you got it right
- Forgive and Release. No matter how hard you try, it is impossible to be grateful and depressed - Robert Holden from his perpetual calendar
- Open to the New. Don't just reset your system, get the upgrade.
- Visioning & Goalsetting. Do it so it works, don't just create another TO DO list. (To avoid the 'goals-of-death' you can always contact me for some coaching).
Download MP3, right click and save as